10-08. AERONAUTICAL INFORMATION SERVICE
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. Select the acronym corresponding to the following definition: an special NOTAM series notifying, by means of a specific format, an important change for the aircraft operations, due to a volcano activity, a volcano eruption or a volcanic ash cloud.
2. How far in advance of the effective date is AIRAC information to be distributed?
3. The volcano alert code used in field E of an ASHTAM is:
4. Whenever a runway is affected by snow, slush or ice and it has not been possible to clear the precipitant fully a friction coefficient will be measured. Where the estimated braking action is stated as “medium to good” the friction coefficient will be:
5. What is the purpose of AIS?