10-06. PROCEDURES FOR AIR NAVIGATION – AIRCRAFT OPERATIONS
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. What is the outbound timing in a holding pattern below FL140 (no wind)?
2. Which of the following approach speed ranges (VAT) is applicable for Category B aircraft?
3. The MSA, which must be established around a navigation facility, is in general valid within a sector of:
4. An aircraft is inbound to the hold on a track of 190° (M). The inbound hold track is 010° (M). The correct entry type would be:
5. Minimum height for “Transition Altitude” over an airfield shall be: