10-05. RULES OF THE AIR
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. The signal from pilot to marshaller which means “brakes applied” is:
2. A special VFR clearance may be obtained from ATC for the following airspaces:
3. After an aircraft has been intercepted in flight, the intercepting aircraft makes an abrupt climbing turn of 90 degrees or more without crossing the line of flight of the intercepted aircraft. This means:
4. If the ground visibility is reported 1.000 m, can a special VFR flight take off from an aerodrome in a control zone?
5. An aircraft with a communications failure is attempting to land at its destination. It must land within: