10-04. PERSONNEL LICENSING
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. An applicant for a commercial pilot licence aeroplane shall have completed in aeroplanes not less than:
2. In the context of duty and flight time limitation, “flight time” means the time period between:
3. The period of validity of a JAR-FCL instrument rating is:
4. For CPL aeroplane the applicant shall have completed in aeroplanes not less than, if the privileges of the licence are to be exercised at night:
5. The validity period of a PPL license for a pilot between 50 and 65 years is: