10-02. AIRWORTHINESS OF AIRCRAFT
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. Annex 8 covers airworthiness of aircraft. Who is responsible for the administration of the Certificates of Airworthiness?
2. According to ICAO Annex 8, a certificate of airworthiness shall be renewed or shall remain valid subject to the:
3. For the standards of Annex 8 (Airworthiness of Aircraft) to be applicable, how many engines must “Large Aeroplanes” have?
4. The loading limitations shall include:
5. The Standards of Airworthiness, detailed in Annex 8 part III are applicable to: