10-01. INTERNATIONAL LAW: Conventions, Agreements, Organizations
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. Concerning the Chicago Convention of 1944:
2. The Chicago Convention was formed in:
3. According to the Chicago Convention, aircraft of Contracting States shall have the right to make flights into or in transit non-stop across the territory of other contracting States and to make stops for non-traffic purposes without the necessity of obtaining prior permission. This applies to the following flights:
4. An aircraft flying over the territory of another State must:
5. Where was the Convention on International Civil Aviation signed in 1944?