81-08. Flight Mechanics
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. Why is it necessary to increase back elevator pressure to maintain altitude during a turn?
2. The polar curve of an aerofoil is a graphic relation between:
3. The four forces of lift, weight, thrust and drag in level flight act through:
4. In a steady turn at constant height:
5. For an aircraft in level flight, if the wing centre of pressure is aft of the centre of gravity and there is no thrust-drag couple, the tailplane load must be: