In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. In a single engine A/C with clockwise rotating propeller, a left yaw is generated due to:
2. A twin-engine aircraft is available in both jet and propeller variants. The engines are mounted on the wings in the same position in both types. In the case of failure of one engine how would the resultant roll effect show itself?
3. A typical fixed pitch propeller (e.g. C-172) is designed to achieve its optimum angle of attack at:
4. The angle of attack of a propeller blade element is the angle between the blade element chord line and the:
5. Propeller efficiency may be defined as the ratio between: