In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. When rolling out of a steep banked turn, what causes the lowered aileron to create more drag than when rolling into the turn?
2. On a high wing aircraft, when the undercarriage is lowered:
3. What is the reason for mass balancing a control surface?
4. When the landing gear is lowered, given that the CG does not move longitudinally, to maintain level flight, the download on the tail plane must:
5. In a turn, differential ailerons: