In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. Which of the following gives an unstable contribution in sideslip?
2. The dihedral construction of an aircraft wing provides:
3. When an aeroplane has zero static longitudinal stability, the Cm versus angle of attack line:
4. Which moments or motions interact in a Dutch roll?
5. The phugoid motion is a long term oscillation around the: