In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. What is a low visibility takeoff?
2. An aircraft is to fly at 29.000 ft. When should the oxygen briefing take place?
3. The operator is required to ensure that certain persons are to be permitted into the flight deck providing the Commander is satisfied that his aeroplane is not endangered. Who are the permitted personnel?
4. The standby power supply powering the standby artificial horizon must be operable on board any aircraft of more than 5.700 kg or more than 9 passengers during at least (ICAO Annex 6):
5. One shall not initiate any flight made in accordance with instrument flight rules unless the available information indicates that the conditions at the aerodrome of predicted destination or, at an aerodrome of alternative destination, are: (Annex 6, Part I)