62-05. AREA NAVIGATION SYSTEMS, RNAV/FMS
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. Which of the distances indicated will be shown on a basic VOR/DME based Area Navigation Equipment when using a “Phantom Station” as depicted on the picture?
2. The operation of a 2D RNAV system may be seriously downgraded:
3. With regard to RNAV, what are phantom or ghost stations?
4. Which of the figures depicts an EFIS display in the Expanded (EXP) VOR/ILS mode with an VOR frequency selected?
5. For position determination the FMC uses: