62-01. BASIC RADIO PROPAGATION THEORY
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. Skip distance is longest by and with a frequency.
2. The Marker beacons use the following wavelengths:
3. The limits of the VHF band are:
4. Using a medium frequency band when is fading likely to occur?
5. Into what range does the ILS wavelength fall?