In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. Which one of the following, concerning great circles on a direct Mercator chart, is correct?
2. What is the approximate distance from A to B, given: Direct Mercator chart with a scale of 1:200.000 at the Equator. Chart length from A to B, in the vicinity of the Equator = 11 cm.
3. The Polar Stereographic projection is:
4. On a chart, a straight line is drawn between two points and has a length of 4,63 cm. What is the chart scale if the line represents 150 NM?
5. A chart has the scale 1:1.000.000. From A to B on the chart measures 1,5 inches (one inch equals 2,54 cm). The distance from A to B in NM is: