61-02. MAGNETISM AND COMPASSES
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. Consider the following statements on coefficient A, as used to describe deviation:
2. In the calculation of deviation, the following headings are recorded: MH _ CH 358° 356° 091° 087″ 182° 186″ 273° 271″ Coefficient C is:
3. On a Lambert conformal conic chart the distance between parallels of latitude spaced the same number of degrees apart:
4. Which one of the following is an advantage of a remote reading compass as compared with a standby compass?
5. In the calculation of deviation, the following headings are recorded: MH _ CH 358″ 356″ 091° 087″ 182″ 186″ 273° 271 Coefficient B is: