61-01. BASICS OF NAVIGATION
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. Given magnetic heading 075°, variation 4°W, drift angle 12°R, relative bearing to the station 270°. What is the true bearing of the aircraft from the station?
2. If the CH = 220°, Variation = 12°E, Deviation = 2°W, what is the corresponding TH?
3. Assuming the Earth being a perfect sphere:
4. How many feet are there in a NM?
5. Waypoint 1 is 60°N 30°W. Waypoint 2 is 60″N 20″W. The aircraft autopilot is coupled to the INS steer. What is the latitude on passing 25°W?