50-06. AIR MASSES AND FRONTS
All questions: 122
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
Random 5 questions:
Questions for exams: 30
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. What is the cloud-type sequence most likely to be associated with the passage of a cold front?
2. An air mass acquires its characteristics by:
3. What types of cloud will you meet flying towards a warm front?
4. The stability of an air mass increases by:
5. An occlusion has the characteristics of a warm front when: