50-04. CLOUDS AND FOG
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. The main composition of clouds classified as high level clouds is:
2. Which statement is correct?
3. Radiation fog can be dispersed by:
4. Regarding stratus (ST) and nimbostratus (NS):
5. A layer of stratus is most likely to be dispersed by: