In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. Relative humidity relates to:
2. The difference between air temperature and dew point temperature is popularly called the “spread”. As spread increases, relative humidity:
3. What characteristic is associated with a temperature inversion?
4. The decrease in temperature, per 100 metres, in a saturated rising parcel of air at lower level of the atmosphere is approximately:
5. A super cooled droplet is: