40-01. HUMAN FACTORS: BASIC CONCEPTS
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. What does the “H” in the SHELL model mean?
2. With reference to the SHELL concept, between which components is an interface mismatch responsible for deficiencies in conceptual aspects of warning systems?
3. With reference to the SHELL concept, between which components is an interface mismatch causing disturbance of the biological rhythm, thus leading to reduced human performance?
4. What airplane equipment marked a substantial decrease in hull loss rates in the eighties?
5. The errors resulting from an irrational indexing system in an Operations Manual are related to an interface mismatch between: