33-02. IFR Navigation plan
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. On IFR navigation chart, in a 1° quadrant of longitude and latitude, appears the following information: “80”. This means that within this quadrant:
2. An airway is marked 5000 2900a. The notation 5000 is the:
3. Given: Variation: 12°W Deviation: 3°E Heading: 180° (T) Determine aircraft’s compass and magnetic headings:
4. (Refer to figure 033-33) Planning an IFR-flight from Paris to London for the twin jet aeroplane. Given: Estimated Landing Mass: 49.700 kg FL280 W/V: 280°/40 kts Average True Course: 320° Procedure for descent: 0,74 M/250 KIAS Determine the time from the top of descent to London (elevation 80 ft).
5. (Refer to figure 033-14) Find the climb time for en-route climb 280/0,74. Given: Estimated Takeoff Mass: 57.500 kg Initial cruise: FL280 Average temperature during climb: ISA -10 °С Average headwind component: 18 kts