32-04. PERFORMANCE CLASS A – AEROPLANES CERTIFICATED UNDER CS 25 ONLY
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. If the value of the balanced V1 is found to be lower than VMCG, which of the following is correct?
2. During the flight preparation a pilot makes a mistake by selecting a V1 greater than that required. Which problem will occur when the engine fails at a speed immediately above the correct value of V,?
3. A balanced field lenght is said to exist where:
4. It is recommended that the maximum crosswind for takeoff on a contaminated runway surface is:
5. According to EASA CS-25 the landing reference speed VREF may not be less than: