In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. By adding to the Basic Empty Mass the following fixed necessary equipment for a specific flight (catering, safety and rescue equipment, fly away kit, crew, we get:
2. The term “Useful Load” as applied to a light aircraft includes:
3. The actual Zero Fuel Mass is equal to the:
4. The maximum quantity of fuel that can be loaded into an aircraft’s tanks is given as 400 US gallons. If the fuel density (specific gravity) is given as 0,79 the mass of fuel which may be loaded is:
5. How would you convert US gallons to litres (I)?