22-08. TRIMS – YAW DAMPER – FLIGHT ENVELOPE PROTECTION
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. The yaw damper indicator supplies the pilot with information regarding the:
2. Auto trim is fitted to an autopilot:
3. The automatic pitch trim: 1) ensures the aeroplane is properly trimmed when the autopilot is engaged. 2) permits the elevator to always be in neutral position with respect to horizontal stabiliser 3) ensures the aeroplane is properly trimmed when the autopilot is disengaged. The combination regrouping all the correct statements is:
4. Which one of the following statements is true with regard to the operation of a Mach trim system:
5. The function of auto trim is: