22-05. INERTIAL NAVIGATION AND REFRENCE SYSTEMS (INS and IRS)
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. The azimuth gyro of an Inertial Navigation Unit has a drift of 0,01°/h. After a 12-hour flight with a ground speed of 500 kts, the error on the aeroplane position is approximately:
2. Gyrocompassing of an inertial reference system (IRS) is accomplished with the mode selector switched to:
3. After alignment of the stable platform of an Inertial Navigation System, the output data from the platform is:
4. What additional information is required to be input to an Inertial Navigation System (INS) in order to obtain an W/V readout?
5. The sensors of an INS measure: