22-04. GYROSCOPIC INSTRUMENTS
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. A rate gyro is used in a:
1) directional gyro indicator
2) turn co-ordinator
3) artificial horizon
The combination regrouping all the correct statements is:
2. The rate of turn is the:
3. What is the maximum drift of a gyro, due to Earth rate?
4. Rigidity in a gyroscope is:
5. A turn indicator is an instrument which indicates rate of turn. Rate of turn depends upon: 1) bank angle 2) aeroplane speed 3) aeroplane weight The combination regrouping the correct statements is: