22-01. SENSORS AND INSTRUMENTS
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. The electromotive force of a thermocouple is not modified if one or several intermediate metals are inserted in the circuit provided that:
2. Torque can be determined by measuring the:
3. The measurement of exhaust gas temperature (EGT) is normally based upon the principle of:
4. A vibration indicator receives a signal from different sensors (accelerometers). It indicates the:
5. Iron and brass are commonly used in bimetallic thermometers, because: