21-10. Piston Engines
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. The power output of a piston engine can be calculated by:
2. The conditions under which you obtain the highest engine power are:
3. In very cold weather the pilot notices slightly higher than normal oil pressure on startup. This:
4. With which instrument(s) do you monitor the power output of an aeroplane fitted with a fixed pitch propeller?
5. The power of a piston engine which will be measured by using a friction brake is: