21-08. FUEL SYSTEM
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. On most transport aircraft, the low pressure pumps of the fuel system are:
2. An electrically activated and operated fuel valve is called a/an:
3. The pressure usually produced by the boost pumps of the fuel supply system is within the following range:
4. Why is the capacitance-type fuel quantity gauge system the system that is most often used on large turbine aircraft?
5. The precautions to be taken during refuelling are: