21-07. ANTI-ICING AND DE-ICING SYSTEMS
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. The ice protection for propellers of modern turboprop aeroplanes works:
2. Anti-icing in a modern jet airliner is:
3. How much ice should be allowed to accumulate on the leading edge of the wing before the “de-icing boot” system is activated?
4. In a bleed air anti-icing system the areas that are typically heated are:
5. The anti-icing or de-icing system which is mostly used for the wings of modern turboprop aeroplanes is: