21-06. PNEUMATICS – PRESSURISATION AND AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. On turbojet aircraft the primary source of compressed air is:
2. In a “bootstrap” cooling system, the charge air is first compressed in the cold air unit to:
3. If the maximum operating altitude of an airplane is limited by the pressurized cabin, this limitation is due to the maximum:
4. The term “bootstrap” when used to identify a cabin air conditioning and pressurization system, refers to the:
5. The turbine in the air conditioning machine: