21-05. FLIGHT CONTROLS
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. How do differential ailerons work?
2. Where are spoilers fitted?
3. With speed-brakes deployed in flight and a pilot’s input to turn left:
4. A primary stop is mounted on an elevator control system in order to:
5. Which controls act together in a V-tail aircraft?