In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. A wing structure consists primarily of:
2. A framework of truss type fuselage is used in:
3. DURALUMIN alloys: 1) have an aluminium-copper base 2) have an aluminium-magnesium base 3) are easy to weld 4) are difficult to weld 5) have a good thermal conductivity 6) have a poor air corrosion resistance The combination regrouping all the correct statements is:
4. What are the most frequently used materials in a mono-coque or semi-monocoque structure?
5. In flight the wing of an aircraft containing fuel is subjected to vertical loads that produce a bending moment which is: