In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. The national civil aviation security programme shall be established by:
2. When a member State allows police officers, security staff, bodyguards or other agents of foreign states to carry weapons in their territory for the protection of aircraft in flight, permission for the carriage of weapons should be conditional upon:
3. A passenger’s sporting shotgun may be carried on an aircraft:
4. What is a State required to do regarding the aeroplane which has been unlawfully interfered with when it lands?
5. Who is responsible to establish security measures?