10-07. AIR TRAFFIC SERVICES AND AIR TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. The function of an aerodrome control service includes, the object of preventing collisions between:
1) Aircraft flying in the aerodrome traffic circuits and local area around an aerodrome.
2) Aircraft operating on the manoeuvring area.
3) Aircraft landing and taking off.
4) Aircraft and vehicles operating on the manoeuvring area.
Which statements are correct?
2. What separation is applied by ATC?
3. What are the controlled IFR separation methods applied byATC?
4. The minimum radar separation to be provided to aircraft established on the localizer course shall be:
5. For RNP1 ATS routes at or above FL200, the suffix letter Y to the route designator indicates: