10-03. AIRCRAFT NATIONALITY AND REGISTRATION MARKS
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. When letters are used for the registration mark, combinations shall not be used which might be confused with urgent or distress signals, for example:
2. Certain registration marks are prohibited by Annex 7 (Aircraft Nationality and Registration Markings). These include:
3. The height of the marks on the fuselage (or equivalent structure) and on the vertical tail surfaces of heavier than air aircraft shall be:
4. The assignment of the common mark to a common mark registering authority will be made by:
5. State who is responsible for assigning registration marks and how registration marks may be composed.