10-01. INTERNATIONAL LAW: Conventions, Agreements, Organizations
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. Any contracting state may denounce the Convention of Montreal by written notification to the depositary governments. The denunciation shall take effect:
2. An airline is planning a flight that will require a technical landing in a neighbouring State. Which Freedom of the Air will be exercised?
3. The JAA is controlled by:
4. The privilege to land in another ICAO participating State for technical reasons is called:
5. The objectives of ICAO were ratified by the: